Reception – Front Office & Guest Services
About The Role
Could you be our next KDV Sport Front Desk Superstar?
First impressions count and that’s where our next superstar steps in! Representing the Gold Coast’s latest sporting complex, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact by face and phone at our state of the art facility. Greeting new arrivals, answering guest & member enquiries, processing bookings and payments plus a range of other duties all the while displaying the professional, friendly, can-do attitude expected of a facility like ours.
A clear understanding of all facets of the facility is critical as is the ability to cross promote, a sound attention to detail and capability to resolve issues as they may arise. Our clients are our number one priority as they will also be yours. Ideally your background experience will include retail, reception/front desk and customer service with a strong sales focus.
Applicants require the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation
- Flexibility to perform shift work including weekends and public holidays
- A people person with excellent communication and friendly disposition
- Strong sales focus and ability to cross promote the facility
- Open, friendly attitude to assist & educate new and existing clients
- Ability to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team
- Can-do attitude with an understanding of the needs and demands of this type of business.
- It is mandatory that you hold your RSA licence, First Aid and blue card
- First point of contact for all guests/clients
- Guest check in/check out
- Respond promptly to client requests, incoming calls & emails.
- Accurate data entry
- High level customer service – remember, first impressions count!
- Golf and Tennis sales/retail
- Stock control
We always aim to meet our customer’s needs with honesty, integrity and personal attention to detail. We are committed to making our employees the best people they can be and assist us to ensure KDV Sport is the best sporting complex on the Gold Coast.
If you wish to join our successful team, please submit your application to: