Your Privacy is protected.
Senior Strength & Conditioning Coach
Ashley brings a new dimension to the team having over 15 years experience playing competitive golf around the world. She has been a member of QAS, AIS and GA National Teams, which has given her great insight into her own sport performance and development. Her greatest achievement while playing was winning the 2012 ALPG Canberra Classic Professional Event as an Amateur. Recently finishing her studies in certification III and IV in fitness Ashley is determined to pass on her knowledge and past experiences.
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Certified TPI Level 1 Instructor
- Certified Bootcamp Level 1 Instructor
- Currently working towards TPI Level 2 Fitness Certification
- 2011 St Rules Trophy Winner – St Andrews (old course)
- 2011 Finished Ranked #2 in Australia for the Year
- 2014 Turned Professional
- 2014 ALPG Rookie of the year
- 2014 Meriton Invitational – Winner
- Current handicap is +5